Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2007

HUSSY


They threw out the test!! Yay!! All my friends will be graduating with me... This is such a relief. I was so afraid for them. My enthusiasm for graduation had really gone down the tubes and I was even thinking of not going to our pinning ceremony. Some people are irritated that they threw it out because they said that their hard work was for nothing. I am just relieved... plain relieved..


I hope the ugliness dies down for the next two weeks.. THIS IS MY LAST FULL WEEK OF CLASSES!!! OMG OMG...


ok... deep breaths...


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Dusky Dawn said...

James just fell off his cat tree.

Dusky Dawn said...

OK, I am waiting for something else, dammit entertain me.

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby