Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2007

POO fest 2007


Gross.. My daughter figured out how to undoe her diaper. POOOOOOOOOOO everywhere. I could have lived without this stage of developement for at least twenty more years.
On the upside... my husband.... being the impulsive man that he is.... decided that we could have another child IF and only IF I let him paint the house brown. I had decided green.. and has been a continuing sore spot between us.
I wonder if he will live to regret that statement. We can't have another baby right now anyway, I just like to have all doors open and available to me. I don't like the word no very much.

2 comments:

Dusky Dawn said...

OH SHIT! I know I don't really want to comment on this.

Janelle smells said...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby