Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I DID IT


I passed my predictor test!! I am so relieved. Not that I thought I wouldn't pass... but you know, being kicked out of a program that I have worked my butt off in for two years is a hell of a consequence. For ONE test!!


In other news... my husband is being weird... he likes to send text messages to our phone server. Meaningful ones... they don't go anywhere... but I guess it makes him feel better. He thinks that someone somewhere might read it as it is flying through space... I am glad he has a hobby.


I went to the zoo yesterday instead of studying for the hessie test. I think it must have helped because I scored a 1000 something. The benchmark was set at 875 for passing. YAY!! Ava LOVVVVVEd the zoo. She actually rode in her stroller the whole way. She usually thinks that I should hold her and put her down at the same time and spends a good portion of her life in some sort of halfway point between the two. This was a great day for her. She yelled at the monkeys and laughed at the llama rolling in the dirt. The little bitty monkeys in in the rainforest exibit looked A LOT like her!!


I have some pictures somewhere... I'll post them when i find them. I forgot my camera so they are on my phone. You know... High quality images. HAHA.


My husband is yelling from the kitchen again... JANEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLEEE where is the other jar of sauce????????? So I'm off... at least he is cute in his uniform pants. That makes the rest pretty tolerable!

2 comments:

Dusky Dawn said...

Ha!

Dusky Dawn said...

And... YOU ROCK!! I told you YOU were a genius since you were a kid. You believe me now?

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby