Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2007


Today I am avoiding my homework. I am soposed to write a journal about what I am learning. Which is... how NOT to do my job.


Also... tomorrow Kayla goes back to school... this is good news. I think she is a very lucky child. If I hear... mom... what happened to your *insert treasured item here*??? Why does it look like that???" ONE more time, I'm gonna feed her to a bear.


Ava is cute. She calls nephew Quinn "BAAABY???" I think she wants his eye. I told her she couldn't have it. She has one already. She probably wants to bite his head like she does to her Easter toy baby. He isn't sure what to make of her. He hangs onto me a little tighter the closer she gets. I think he is a smart baby. I'm not so sure about that girl either. She is a little wild.

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby