Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hesi... probably the last post on the subject




My actual score on Hesi was 1060. Pretty good predictor that I will pass my boards when the time comes. I am so relieved. There are still people failing, my best friend Carmen failed and is really depressed about it. I should call her but I can't seem to work up the motivation. I feel as if I am not much help since I did pass. There was more crying in the halls on Friday and freak out emails in my inbox.


I wonder what the school is gonnna do. They are calling an emergency meeting for staff and students. It is a cruel thing 2 weeks before graduation.

My bird is screaming and I have a paper to write. I also have all these piddly things to do to keep my daycare assistance but I have low motivaiton today. I feel as if I will never get enough sleep and that I don't want to do anything. I should study on the areas the Hesi identified... or at least do some Nclex questions... but I don't want to.
What I want to do... is drink coffee, eat chocolate and kill my bird.


DOWN WITH BIRDS


No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby