Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Horror of horrors


So.. a lot of people REALLY smart people, are NOT passing this Hussy test. I was in class today and at least 15 people were having a mental breakdown. There were tears and arguments all over the nursing building. It was the most uncomfortable day I have ever had. Even beats my first post-mortem care.


On one hand I am EXTREMELY relieved that I passed this test and don't have to deal with the mess of failing it but on the other hand... I feel very guilty that I am not dealing with the mess and that my friends are scared. Everyone is very scared. Two and a half years are riding on one test. BSU sucks hairy monkey butt. Anyone know of a good (and by good I probably mean cheap) online school that I can get my BS from???


Didn't think so... AH well. It will be awhile coming anyway and maybe my school will have removed their heads from their beefy nursing buttocks.


I feel like the instructors are getting a charge from all this excitement in the halls. We all know nurses are a bit morbid. I even hear the talk in the bathroom stalls and the computer lab. I am a little worried about people. I am thinking of avoiding campus for a few days even though I have a few things I need to take care of... I am NOT one who gets a charge from other people's drama... even though I admit to being nosy at times... I usually regret it when I get the full story.

It's just so weird... the people failing are the last that I would have expected, the smart ones. The ones who did all the readings and the extra Nclex questions. I can't make sense of it and it is a little scary.

2 weeks before graduation... I feel bad.

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby