Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2007

random vents


SO... My water heater does TOO leak dear husband. I can hear it dripping as we speak.


And, to the nurse I worked with last week.. It is not supposed to be a sterile procedure... IT is a sterile procedure!!!


And to the lady from my phone interview.. I already told you all that stuff. ON PAPER EVEN.


And to my car: quit making those weird noises when I turn, you are making me nervous.


And to the RN licencing board: It is SOOOO not a two step process... what's up with all the other steps????


And to my friends: NO study groups.. EVER.


The end:

Janelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the Husband and honey I checked the hot water heater and it was bone dry sorry. Maybe you might be hearing the 29 gallons water fish take that is about four gallons short of water. Any ways I still Love you always.......

Janelle smells said...

OH fart... husband reads this :#

Giftie Etcetera said...

Do you mind if I link you from my blog?

giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

Love this post, BTW.

Natch from PW

Janelle smells said...

Link away Natch!! Thank you!!!

Giftie Etcetera said...

I went to a school for gifted and talented teenagers. Many of my friends are from that school, and call themselves gifties. A few aren't from the school, and they complain that we talk about high school too much! Those are the nongifties. Natchdaddy was a giftie too.

Natch

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby