Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2007


My pug is looking for a place to poo in the house. My phone interview is late, and i haven't showered yet.


I graduate in two weeks!! I can't wait to be a normal person again. I am so tired of missing appointments and explaining to teachers why I can' t make last minute meetings. I want to go camping and fishing and spend more time with my kids. First though, I have to figure out where the 300+++ bucks for my licence is going to come from.


Ava's daycare yesterday asked me if we were going to have her tested for autism. She said that Ava "has all the signs". I think not, but it did add a little anxiety to my life. Kayla, my oldest has aspergers syndrome. It tends to run in families. Either way, I can't really see any"signs" that a very social one year old might display that would make anyone assume autism. She makes eye contact, smiles and even says several words. People are just quick to jump to conclusions I think.


1 comment:

Dusky Dawn said...

Who is the Autism expert, point me to who's ass I need to kick... all the signs indeed!
Also, can I borrow fifty bucks? :))
Mom

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby