Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2007

Ava is wild



MAN.. it seems like I am always running after this child. Yesterday she got a pen and drew all over my car bill. She threw all of my laundry into the bathtub. Emptied the toilet paper roll into the toilet... then played with it... rammed her walker into the dog several hundred times and started to throw the dishes out of the diswasher while I was doing them. CRAZY.

She climbs EVERTHING and is always screaming about the new place she is stuck inside.



I caught her stuck in one of those file boxes yesterday with a pen and a bunch of my bills LOL. The sad part is that she is just so busy it is one thing to the next and I can't keep up with her... I am gonna buy her a treadmill!!



No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby