Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Time to get my stuff together~!


So this week coming up is all about getting it together... I am a little confused because usually the getting it together stuff comes on TOP of all my other usual jungle of things to do. I have one final test for school and some odd ends of paperwork to handle.. but mostly I just have to get it all together for the final day. I need to pay my licencing fees to the board of nursing and figure out exactly when this graduation event occurs (people wanna know that kind of stuff) I can't quite figure out yet why everything has a time attached to it. I think "sometime tomorrow" is sufficient. I guess that's not really news though if you know me. I am the one that shows up 20 minutes late and wonders where the heck everyone is... I know that is really annoying though. I am working on it.


I think it is going to be great to graduate... I am on the edge of some excitement... although I am wondering when the real tidal wave is gonna hit... I have kind of wrapped myself up in all the have-to-do type stuff and haven't really taken the time to sit and contemplate the momentous decision I have made. WOW.. I am a nurse now? They just let you do that right after school???? It really is amazing.. I am glad that I get to hold some one's hand for 12 weeks though. That whole work anxiety hasn't hit yet.. I am a definite deal with it as it comes type girl. I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. I sure seem to have a lot more sanity left than my cohorts in the program. I am grateful for this trait for that reason.


Kayla is a lot different than me... she likes to worry ten years in advance. I think that poor child will have ulcers by the time she is ten. I have tried to rub off on her... but it doesn't seem to stick. I really believe that they are born with their personalities. There doesn't seem to be a lot I can do to influence her either way. Even wearing my coolest shades and playing Bob Marley all day does nothing to her mood. AH well.. I tried. At least some of us are relaxed.


No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby