Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

This is it

Tomorrow is my last test. I am officially gonna be free from my school obligations.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hopefully I will gain some financial freedom too in the process!! Dwain has to work a lot of overtime this month to help with our naughty behind in billsness. We are gonna stay afloat though I think.. With a little help from the Dad man! WOOO. I breathe a sigh of relief.

It is very funny to me that some people are not very appreciated until you reach adulthood. I don't know why that happens. AND then there are others that you appreciate less as you get older. It is strange how a lack of teenage hormones allows you to think more clearly.

I think it is funny also, how the things your kids do that DRIVE you nuts at the time end up being the funniest stories later. Kayla does some of the funniest things and I always wish that I could take a step back from my annoyance and laugh at the time... instead of a year later reminiscing. My main goals in life are to relax, and learn to laugh more often than get angry. By the way, you can click on these pictures to make them bigger... check out the first one.. That is a letter to Santa from Kayla... Crack me up!!!











No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby