Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Been forever eh??

I know, I know... Pregnancy stole my brain and my energy. I have been very naughty about updating this blog.

So, Ava is STILL wild. She is starting to talk a little but still runs the house like a crazy barbarian. She announces that she wants her "ba-wa-wule" to go to bed... which is a nasty habit I should never have started with her. She is a great sleeper as long as she has her bottle, baby and fish mobile turned on. I was trying to wean her to a cup instead but she won the battle for now. I will try again soon... Sleep is a precious thing that you really miss when it's gone!!

Kayla is doing well in school... we have only received a few calls lately :D. It is usually about her "trying to run the show" and telling everyone what she will be doing that differs from the master plan. I like that spark in her, but it really isn't very conducive to the general organization of the world. She will need to be her own boss I'm afraid. She has also mastered the art of derailing mommy: It doesn't' take much these days I'm afraid. She just has to interject several requests along with several questions that have nothing to do with the requests and I'm done... I totally forget what I am doing and wander off mumbling to myself. I think she secretly thinks this is funny.

Olivia is learning to spell her name on a more consistant basis now... I think she likes to mess with me though. The other day she actually brought me a piece of paper with her name spelled BACKWARDS on it. I was very confused for a minute. She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with the way she had spelled it. I wrote it correctly and handed it back to her and she skipped off singing.

Dwain is currently obsessed with obtaining a memory card for my computer so that he can run a flight simulator game that he got for Christmas. He alternates between dying to play it and deleting it off my computer and selling it... I am about to put it up his nose... But I still love him. He has been great being a stay-at-home dad.. even if he doesn't always do everything MY way. I have to admit to being a bit of a control freak... even though I will deny it later. I guess that is a requirement in my profession.
It must be... :(
Since I have been SOOOOO naughty about updating.... here are some pictures. I haven't even posted Halloween pics yet...
Bad bad me... :(

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby