Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2007

new thing

I found the coolest website... actually someone showed it to me... but anyway. It's called spark people and they have recipes and diet plans and EVERYTHING is free!! I really need to start cooking again... or at least make things accessable for Dwain to cook while I'm at work. We have eaten far too much fast food lately... I think I sweat grease now... Um.. ewwww...
Also... the kids think that anything good comes from Mcdonalds... it would be nice to scratch that word out of their vocabularies again...

Here it is

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/home.asp

They wouldn't let me join cause I was pregnant... SO I LIED MOOHOOOHAHAHA. I mostly just want the recipes for my greasy family anyway :P

1 comment:

Derwinicus said...

That's a great site. I've signed up to it too. We'll see if I get into it; I'm a loyal fan of allrecipes.com. :) PW DanaMK

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby