Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oh the suspense!!



Yesterday was quite exciting. I put the girls in daycare and headed into Boise for my ultrasound appointment. I had to stop and buy a new phone first because my old one kept turning off and infuriating my poor husband. I got this one It's pretty cool!! Much better than my old substandard Dorado that I was using since the upsetting breakage of my remix. I miss that phone. This one looks even better though!!!
Anyway... it turned out that I was WAAAAAAY early for my appointment and decided to go and get my new drivers licence. I have been driving on an expired one since my birthday in August. Of course the picture is awful but the DMV was a relatively painless experience.
In case you hadn't noticed... all this is stalling and pointless. The real reason for this post is...
The baby is.....
A GIRL!! Holy cow.. another girl. Poor poor Dwain. She looked good and healthy but they had a difficult time visualizing her heart and seeing all four chambers so we will have to go back to look again. I highly doubt she will grow a penis in that time though even though Dwain is still slightly hopeful. Well here she is... I also have a rather long video but I'm not sure it will load. We'll see I guess.





No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby