Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ruby girl is 3 weeks old. I can't believe it. Time is going so fast and so slow at the same time. I am not sure how that is possible but it is happening. I am trying to decide when to go back to work. The thought of it is exciting and horrifying at the same time. I am so nervous about leaving poor hubby alone with FOUR girls.. I know he can do it... but at times I wonder if I could do it. We will have to set some money aside for him to just run away with from time to time. I forsee long rest breaks in his future.

Ava still LOVES Ruby and calls her baby-o. She gets concerned when Ruby cries and today I found her kissing her hands when I returned from getting a washcloth off the counter. She is not to be trusted but I think she really is in love with this little person we brought home. No signs of jealousy yet so I must be doing a pretty good job letting her know that she still has a place in the house... either that or they are just used to me bringing home new people LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby