Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2008

Scariest thing ever

There is a little boy on Ava's birth board who had a normal barfing flu that progressed into strokes and possible brain damage...

It really gets to me how in one moment... your entire life could change. I don't think we are ever safe from that possibility once we have children. I feel like a piece of me is forever walking around vulnerable. I am guessing that the feeling doesn't change as they age. I would imagine it gets worse. Someday the PW women and I will be lamenting drivers licence difficulties and boyfriends/girlfriends. It really is a sobering thought. Anything can happen ... at any time.

Andy, get better little man.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/andywatson

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby