Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was great this year. It was amazing that with only 200 dollars, three girls could be so happy. I have resolved to take advantage of these years. When a thirty dollar present makes a child so happy that you could have spent a thousand. The big girls got littlest pet shop and some animals to go with it.. they played for 2 hours at the kitchen table together without fighting. Ava got a bouncing zebra... she was after that thing before Dwain had it out of the box. It has become her favorite toy even though Dwain keeps trying to hide it because of the noise. When we went to grandmas, they both got bikes and were very happy. It will be a little while before I am up to taking them riding though... I hope daddy does it sooner. Daine got a bike from us and he has been riding it all over the neighborhood. I am happy he liked it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby