Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am a jerk.... Oh yes I am.

The older I get the more of a jerk I become. Today while getting gas at the gas station I giggled because the lady that was taking my money had Parkinson’s and she was jittering, her computer was jittering, and my money was jittering. Every stinking thing in the store was jittering. And I realized while walking away that it wasn’t the least bit humorous.
Later while driving home I passed a fairly well-dressed man holding a suitcase. I almost stopped and then it occurred to me that this man could’ve easily called a taxi. Maybe he was like my ex-husband and he deserved to be standing there. So I drove away, but not before I hit my brakes and saw his hopeful expression.
I am a jerk.

No comments:

Blog Archive

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby