Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Your baby girl, Ruby Layne, is 88 days or 12 weeks (Approximately 2.9 months) old now.


Now that is hard to belive... I have already been back to work now for 8 weeks and she went to daycare for the first time today. I am eager to find out how that went but she will still be there for another hour yet. Poor Dwain realized JUST how fun it is to get four kids ready to go somewhere by yourself. He mistakenly thought that he could start a half hour before he had to go... Silly hubby.... It didn't work as well as he thought...

Well, I shouldn't say that. He actually got them out the door on time... but forgot to put the one item that I didn't pack FOR him in the diaper bag. Bottles and food for Ruby. SO he ended up driving back home and was late after all. I told him I usually start getting ready an hour and a half ahead of time and still end up late half the time, so he was just being over ambitious. LOL. Not too bad for the first try though. It will either get better or worse with time.

Anyway... so we are selling the house. Dwain and I have argued and argued over the past several months... anytime I wanted to sell.. he was against.. and the the opposite. Now we are both in agreement. I am going to be glad to be back in town again. No more nasty commute and the kids will have things to do. It is a good decision all around.

Well.. I should probably get off here now... especially since I am at work right now. I promise I'll post some new pics within the next few days... You have to see Ms. Ruby.. She's kinda cute!!

1 comment:

Giftie Etcetera said...

Wow, Ruby is as old as I am pregnant. Seems like she was born yesterday...and like I've been preggie for a year. :)

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby