Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

House listing

So our house is listed to sell now. It took 2 runs to get photos worth looking at LOL. I have to admit, our realator took great photos to begin with.. given what she had to work with LOL. I was totally suprised that she was there to take pictures the first time so I wasn't quite ready. The second pics were MUCH much better. I sent her some with dirty words cut into the lawn. Shamefully... she didn't post those although she had a good laugh about them. I am going to miss owning my own place. I will miss the feeling of being a homeowner and having the freedom to do what I want. It will be a better life though. Closer to everything giving me more time and more gas money. I think this is a good choice. I am thinking though we will have to get a four bedroom. I don't care how else the kids are arranged.. but I think Kayla DEFINATLY needs her own room. Her room was absolutly SCARY to clean out this time around. I literally just swept the garbage off the floor and got over 2 garbage bags full.
Here are the pics before: you will have to wait for the after pics because she hasn't uploaded them in stealable format yet AHHAA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby