Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2008

funny things that happened today

Ava got her finger stuck in a ferret cage at petco. That in itself wasn't even the funny part. After we freed her finger.. I kept thinking, what if we had to call the petco guys to free her finger. That would have been the topping to my night. Um.. guys, my kid's finger is stuck. She wanted to poke a ferret and your equipment doesn't seem to accomidate this. Can we do something about that?" What if we had to call the fire department. I was wandering around with the girls looking at hampsters and Dwain was pushing the cart. When I went back over there, Ava was just sitting there with a strange look on her face. It was too funny. She didn't quite know what to think when I started laughing. It was kind of like the spikey ball thing.

Kayla thinks when we move into city limits we will finally fullfill her dreams of owning a sea turtle. "mom, I'll keep it in the yard when it gets to big" hmm....

Olivia rode her bike all over the garage we were trying to clean. She said "mom, I'll stop if I see garbage"

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby