Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2008

Today

Today is April fourth. Miss Ruby is THREE months old today. I know I promised some pictures so here they are.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




These are her 2 month pics. I will post three month ones later.

Today was NUTS. I posted a free ad on craigslist and got OVER RUN!! It was amazing.. people run like crazy for some free stuff!! I am hopefully getting rid of the rest of it tomorrow... one more insane day.. I can do it. I am just suprised that people weren't bopping each other on the head for an over-the-toilet organizer!! It is looking good though.. I think our house will be ready for sale in the couple of weeks that we promised. I hope...

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby