Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love summer... I am totally admitting to the fact that my lack of posting has been due to the fact that I am hardly on the computer anymore. I just want to be outside outside outside. I don't even want to go to work anymore :D. Ava is turning into such an amazing little girl. Her speech gets better every day even though it is hard to understand it is great to finally see what makes her tick. I love hearing about her thoughts and what strange thing she is going to come up with yet. I bore everyone at work with my stories about my wild life with children. I don't think anyone is luckier than me.... No matter what the day was like... or what kind of rejection i recieve in the outside world... there will always be a house full of people who love me... I will walk in the door to be assaulted with MOM MOM MOM.... They overwhelm me with questions and requests... but I wouldn't trade it for anything... these people are mine.. my home is safe and we all accept each other faults and all. People at work are always saying "you got your hands full"... but they don't realize that the work involved... the time.... I am trading it for something that is so precious and amazing. I wouldn't give it up for all the wild nights they spend partying... all the trips to vegas... all the alone time in the world. They have NO idea what they are missing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby