Total Pageviews

Friday, June 12, 2009

forgive me...

but, I LOVE these movie thingies. I have so much fun putting the pics in order and matching up a song. Anyway... we went to the zoo yesterday, it was a lot of fun. I could almost go every day. The kids had a blast and I only spent like 15 bucks cause it was half off day!! WOO.. Ruby was pretty miserable without her nap. She threw sand in everyone's eyes at the sandbox, got a black eye when she fell running away from me, and threw a HUGE fit when the carosel ride was over. All in all though, I think it was an excellent day. I love to take them places.. especially outdoors with animals. I think one of the most important things to pass on to our children is a love of nature. It doesn't matter what creature, there is a place for them all in the universe. My kids are slowly learning a respect for nature and animals, we have had a huge assortment of pets. We also have rescued several sparrows and I taught them how to mix the baby food and how to hand feed them with the ends of q-tips. We have also felt he pangs of loss when an animal that is part of the family dies. I know in my heart that these lessons are the ones that really matter.

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby