Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Leo

Kind spirit, watchful soul.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ever patient waiting to clean up after the last morsel had fallen.
Photobucket
you protected each one of my babies as if they were your own. Always tolerant of tail pulling and too hard hugs. You allowed them to climb in your dish as you ate even though I scrambled to get them back out. Never a harsh thought in your head as they sat on your favorite pillow. I know you loved us as we loved you and I hate to say goodbye.

you've been there since the beginning, and I somehow thought you would be there at the end. I took for granted the short time allowed with you and instead thought you were a permanent fixture in our home and hearts.
I miss you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby