Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

B*tchy morning

It's 11:30, lunch time for the "twins" Ruby and Dwain are gone to get her 6 month immunizations even though she is 8 months old. I didn't sleep again last night. I am listening to the twins fight over a sandwitch even though I gave them two. Two two two... two of everything. I call them the twins cause they even look alike. It is strange having two toddlers in the house, they are forever fighting... and competing. Ava has a competative nature that she must have inhereted from her dad. Quinn does also. So it goes like this.. who can scream the loudest? who can whine the loudest? who can laugh the loudest? who can bang the loudest toy? Who can get milk first, whose clothes are cuter. (they make me point to the pictures on their shirts and tell them who it is.. then they fight over who gets to go first) OH yeah... and my ever favorite... WHO CAN MAKE THE BIGGEST MESS? The chips are still out on that one... my house looks like a diapered tornado has been through it. Dwain isn't very good at keeping up on it and doesn't paticularly care... i do... I have to say that my home is one of my small little anal control issues. I must have a clean .. cleanish home.
Here's some pics of the twins from the park. They look lovely together.



No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby