Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ava 2 Birthday

Ava's second birthday was fun. She got a cute German Chocolate cake that was decorated by the deli. THEN I decorated it. I put Peanut butter M&M's on it and wrote Ava on the side. I put Nemo candies on it caus she loves fish. It was a little overdone I must say. Dwain laughed at me. Ava was thrilled with blowing out the candles and tried to spit on the cake. I think Kayla blew the candles out under my arm though when I wasn't looking. I pretended not to notice. Ava's current favorite toy from her birthday is her "baby littlest pet shop". Its a little foldable house that came with a dog, cat, person and various grooming items. She loves it and packs it everywhere. It drives Kayla nuts though that she doesn't "play with it right". She likes to have the house upside down and make the little critters dance on it.
here's some pics. I forgot to upload the cake ones though so those will have to wait. :D


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby