Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2007

IDAHO city!!



It looks like this plan won out in the end. I am so excited... I gave Kayla one of her pills. I love going to Idaho city because it is a ghost town and I can kind of let the kids run free (within sight of course) . There is an old cematary to explore and historical buildings to look at. There is also a small park. There used to be a cheap hotel along the main strip to stay at. I hope it is still there. If we can't find lodging then we will probably go home tonight. It isn't really a long drive anyway and I LOOOOVE the scenery. I really miss being out in the woods. The kids can feel the anticipation and are getting quite wound up but I still have a TON to do before we go. YAY!!

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby