Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Berry Patch







I think I'm going to take the kids to the Berry ranch today. Paula gave me a great idea about a petting zoo trip and so I have busily set about finding one in my area. Paula is so much fun.. I think if it weren't such a HUGE production to go anywhere, I would be too. It takes an army to move this bunch and this summer they are totally wild. Not to mention the fact that I am wiped out...




Also, a side note... Kayla is off her meds for the summer... she runs around the house going nenenenenenenenenenenene... I'm gonna go off my rocker in a few. I am working on this enjoying the moment thing... I just wish that I didn't regret every "fun" trip we took together LOL. Sometimes my kids are ANYTHING but fun. Maybe we'll go get a hotel in Idaho City tonight. Dwain's dad is sopposed to be here tomorrow.. don't know when. I just need to get out of here for awhile.


I donno... Idaho City is winning out... hmmm

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby