Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

CHARTER SCHOOLS ROCK!

my kid made it!! Whew... under the wire. I was so afraid of her starting middle school. I know in my heart that she needed this. This school will cater to her creative soul and nurture her strengths. A school of the arts. This may mean the difference between a gas station job in her future and a shot at a doctorate. Thank you universe!

So.. i have to make lists to sleep. here is my to-do list for tomorrow

Shit to do

Go to the store for toilet paper and lightbulbs... maybe throw some food in there too
Go to schools: need birth certs, shot records and proof of residency
Get my TB test read by random nurse
Drink excessively
Mortgage papers
School loan
Find out how to get the stupid school logo on my kid's uniforms
buy said uniforms
Rebuy all her school supplies since I bought the list for dreaded middle school
my kid needs a jump drive and headphones..... HOW COOL IS THIS SCHOOL????

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby