Total Pageviews

Friday, November 10, 2017

Today

My work has lost its mind and so this week I work 1 day shift and 2 night shifts.  I am a zombie walking.  Avery is doing homework and yelling random facts about house cats and the control of invasive species.  He is specifically upset about a group of islands off the coast of Australia where rabbit populations, cat population and a virus have wreaked havoc on a fragile ecosystem.  The more people try to fix what they broke, the more messed up it gets.  Its both tragic.... and well frankly dumb.  

Olivia has built a nest on the couch with blankets, pillows and her coveted phone which she has been restricted from all week.  I won’t hear from her until I go to work.  

Kayla is doing the dishes and very interested in the topic of invasive species and the destruction of habitat.  

Ava is hiding in her room on her phone and pretending she doesn’t find Ruby interesting.  

Ruby is wandering between me and Ava discussing five nights at Freddie’s and whether or not she can create a stress ball from an old glove she has been carrying around for a week and some flour.  I do not think this is a good idea.  

The chameleons still hate me and I have three chihuahuas on my lap.  The pug is not currently coughing but has alarming emissions from the other end.  Still I am sad that I need to go shower and get dressed for work.  It is nicer to be home on a rainy day.  













No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby