Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yes folks... I am still here

Although decidedly less outspoken. Once again it is summertime and while last year I was overwhelmed with the things I had to do and the huge amount of work left to me by the other... this year I feel I have a hold on at least half of it. I am loving this summer and now with a million less people living here I am feeling like it is finally not too much for one person to handle. Last year I was ambivalent. There seemed to be a huge outcry from the house and the yard and the kids and the job. Everyone wanted my attention all at once. I was attempting the dating scene... and hating it. It was just another thing crying for my attention. I let the lawn die and the weeds grow. When questioned about it I simply stated... I want my house to be seen from space. A big white spot on the satellite view of Idaho. AND also sometimes I said SUCK IT!
I have come to grips with the fact that I am to be perpetually single. I like it that way, I like doing things in my own time, when I want and how I want. I like to use both dressers in my room and I like the kids in my bed in the evenings watching ghost whisperer. I like the chickens in the backyard and I like working in the garden at 9pm.

All in all... this life is good.

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby