Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

funny girl

I came home to wild Ava with her pants on backwards and no shirt... her hair is standing straight on end and she is screaming MOMMY MOMMY I miss u TWO days!!!! She asked if I have to work. I said nope, mommy is home now. "good u stay home with "EBA". (she calls herself eba, it reminds me of the Wall-E character.) She says "mommy, clean this bathroom. Clean the toilet, the sink, and here (pointing at the mirror) It's dirty." I asked her if she would help me. "Nope". I asked if daddy was going to help. "Nope, u do it yourself, daddy did the dishes."





She is so funny... She stands on the bathroom counter dictating at me. I asked her why she is standing on the counter and she says. "it fun".





It amazes me how smart she is. She knows that she sleeps in my bed when dad is gone for work. "She says, daddy workin? I sleep in mommy's nite nite. It Fun. I watch Curious George." There is always something funny coming out of her mouth these days. I want to write it all down before I forget it but something is always distracting me and then I can't remember.





We have had a busy couple weeks. It is too hot to stay home, everyone wants to be in the water. We have been swimming at mel's house, and the water park. Can't go to the lake right now cause of toxic alge... bummer, but there is still a lot to do. Sometimes we just go to the rec center, which is fun but a little scary.. Ava doesn't think she has any limitations and neither does Olivia. One time the life guard had to jump in and save Olivia (who was right behind me) cause she scooted her way in over her head and got scared. She still tries to do this but I keep a much better eye out. It was a little nerve racking and the life guard was pretty grumpy about the whole thing.

The newest thing the kids have been doing lately is horse riding. Kayla is pretty much a natural. Well... she is at most things. She rides that horse like she has been doing it her whole life. I love watching her. Everyone was scared the first time on the horse but now it is like they LIVE to do it. Ava rides the horse without me holding onto her and Ruby even got on. Olivia is a little leary still but she did ride once without hands on help from me and Mel. We of course stay close and follow the horse when the little's ride but Kayla is pretty much on her own. She can lead the horses and put their bridles on. She can even brush them and mount the horse on her own. I am in complete amazement that it took so little instruction. It gets kind of freaky though with only two adults and five or six kids, but Mel is great. She becomes my other pair of eyes and makes sure the kids are following all the rules. She is wonderfully patient with them and takes time to explain things over and over. I am so glad I found her for a friend.






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby