Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ava-isms

Right now I am at work... and probably shouldn't be on here but everyone is asleep and I really don't have much to do. This weekend we went to Idaho City and spent the night. Ruby stayed with Grandma and Daine went with us. It was so nice to get out and be in the woods. The kids had a great time fishing and we caught a frog the first day. Ava was totally potty trained most of the trip.

I will post pictures later.

Ava has started talking like crazy the last few days though... after our first night in Idaho City she spent Almost an hour telling me all about what we did that day. She said "went bye bye fishing, and had FUN, threw rocks, found froggy, and had fun! Fall down, and have fun, Playin rocks, and ice cream! Have fun. Ruby at kymas (grandma).

When we picked up the chihuaua at my sister's house, Ava cuddled it all the way home, calling her Chicken wawa. When we got home she went out in the back yard anxd chased her around the yard saying Chicken wawa chicken wawa, mere!! COME MERE!!!

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby