Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happenings

Christmas was great... if somewhat overshadowed by the finances... I hate that... Kayla got her much wanted guitar and Ava got babies and a baby crib. Olivia got My Little Ponies and Ruby got a little people barn with animals. Ava has since confiscated that but it is ok... Ruby gets anything her hands fall on. We gave Daine an MP3 player and we all had Christmas dinner together and played board games. It was really nice. Shortly after that was Ruby's birthday.. It was poorly planned (It kind of snuck up on me) but she had a blast. She got to eat spaghetti for dinner and then crammed a cake into her face with her fist. She got a toy drum and a couple puzzles for presents. As far as first birthdays go... it was a good one!!
I am now working day shift... although I have only worked once in two weeks.. Taking PTO days right now... Daycare continues to be a bit of a struggle and I decided I didn't want to worry about it this week :D.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby