Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloween anyone?

Halloween was... well it was a long time ago but since I am just now posting it... it was great. I had to work but Amy worked until 930 for me and I got to go trick-or-treating and even eat pizza afterwards. I had so much fun! Daine was a reaper, Kayla was a monkey, Olivia was a cat again, Ava was a bee, Ruby was an angry dragon, Quinn was a spider and Bryce was a monster. We all got to go together and it wsas a blast... except the angry dragon part. I can't wait to go to day shift... No more missing everything anymore!! Chelse an dI dressed as devils and I went to work with my horns on. The doc on call thought it was a riot even though I was half sure it was inappropriate.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby