Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween with teenagers

This is probably the last year of trick or treating for at least two of the girls.  Olive and Kayla went with their cousin Sawyer.  Kayla was the plague doctor for the third year in a row.  She so loves that mask.  Olivia was Cosima from Orphan Black.  This meant she just got to dress funky and adorable.  I am pretty sure Sawyer was dressed as teenage angst.  Bryce was a slice of pizza for the third year in a row as well, he and Kayla have more in common than they would care to admit.  Ben was a skeleton and actually wore his mask the whole time.  Avery and I were the couple from a stupid horror movie I love and Rachel was a unicorn.  It was fun, although short lived because it happened to be a Tuesday night.  Soon, I will be staying home and handing out candy, but every year, I am thankful to have one more year of trick or treat and costumes.  






















No comments:

All my babies

baby growth baby babies baby